Monday, October 13, 2008

Checking In With Levi Johnston


Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Associated Press's interview with Sarah Palin's future son in law, Levi Johnston.
WASILLA, Alaska — Levi Johnston, who's having a baby with Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter, can't believe all the things he's hearing.

Johnston hinted he's expecting a boy, but he declined to discuss baby names.

"I'm looking forward to having him," he said. "I'm going to take him hunting and fishing. He'll be everywhere with me."

He's bagged bears, sheep, elk, and caribou. Some of the antlers are scattered about his yard. Last July on a caribou hunt he lost a "promise" ring that Palin had given him. He said he decided to tattoo her name on the finger and not bother with more rings because he'd just lose them anyway.

What about Johnston's politics?

The young man said he wasn't an expert on politics by any stretch. Asked about Barack Obama, he replied: "I don't know anything about him. He seems like a good guy. I like him."

Johnston didn't register in time to vote, according to the Mat-Su Division of Elections Office in Wasilla. But he's still rooting for John McCain and Sarah Palin.

"I just hope she wins," he said. "She's my future mother-in-law. She better win."

Since attending the RNC, Levi's dropped out of high school and is now training to be an electrician. The Palin-Johnston clan seems to be off to a good start.

Read the full article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowowoowowowow i love love love love this