Saturday, January 23, 2010

Winter Break Timez!

So I'm sitting here in our little cafe on campus sharing this blog with my friends and I realized that I hadn't posted anything from winter break...I must say it was not a prolific time in my cooking career, but there are a few pics worthy of posting. I'll definitely post some food pics (and other pics) from my adventures in the holy land. I've already experienced some amazing and totz typz middle eastern food which is so distinct and incredible and bountiful.


Salad with sauteed mushrooms, apples, almonds, goat cheese, and garlic vinaigrette.Baked Ziti from the Bittman book.
Banana muffins that I made up based on a formula in the Mark Bittman book! Basically they involve flour, rolled oats, nuts, honey, banana...with melted organic peanut butter and chocolate chips for frosting...
Chocolate chip bark which didn't really turn out and i wouldn't remake so i'm not gonna post the recipe...

No comments: