Saturday, November 7, 2009

Carrot-Ginger-Orange-Almond Soup

As midterms approached, the stress increased and so did the intensity of the cooking....

Carrot Soup from Food Network (I added toasted almond slivers at the end as garnish and it made a huge difference.
I also made some delish salad: herb mix, pears, goat cheese, craisins, spiced walnuts, carmelized onions, mushrooms and chicken sauteed in a balsamic and olive oil.



Hasselback potatoes with rosemary, butter, salt and a olive oil:


Lu made some yummy curry-ginger cous-cous with veggies:
And Sarah, who had to leave early to go to a meeting had a lovely plate full of leftovers to return to when she got home:
I, myself, enjoyed some leftovers a couple days later for lunch with some toast, apple and sauteed spinach on the side.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful presentation and great recipes! I'm so impressed.
Peggy